January 20th – Save the date! It will be absolutely EPIC! 10am – 5pm
The main stage of The Healthy Living Expo will have some amazing door prizes! (free lululemon anyone??) Prizes all day and unreal demonstrations!
There are over 100 different booths for you to check out at the 14,000 sq. ft location Harvest Centre @ Westerner Park. This is our opportunity to come out and reclaim healthy, sustainable lives and support local businesses. And of course don’t miss what we have going on! Mini Farmers Market and Kid’s Zone as well!!
11:30am Plank Challenge! Have what it takes? Who can be the last one up?! Come on out, enter the challenge and win big!!! I can’t wait to see what Central Alberta can do! Open to anyone and everyone!
2:30pm Handstand Competition! Grab a snack, drink and a seat to check out what Central Alberta’s talent has to offer with The Central Alberta Handstand Competition. Coaches and Clients will go through Elimination Rounds to see who can be the last team HANDSTANDING! Each team has donated $100 to compete that will go directly to Ronald McDonald House in Red Deer! Two of The Forum’s coaches will be competing to make sure you DON’T MISS OUT!!!
VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE! Leadership in Healthy Movement
There are amazing businesses in Red Deer that have been nominated for these awards and The Forum is one of them – thank you so much!! Voting is now open until the 19th and you can vote once per day!!
Check it out here:
THINGS TO KNOW & NOTE:
- Tickets $5/person **We have Complimentary Passes for you #ourtribe #forumreddeer!!! Come visit us @ The Forum to pick up some we have picked up on your behalf! Call or message us to save yours!
- Saturday has free parking!! #winning
- Entering the Plank Challenge? Be on the stage by 11am to sign up.
- We will have ridiculous promotions going on that will be only available the day of the show! Follow us on Instagram and Facebook to guess what?!
- Handstand Competition will take sheer will power and drive – so come support your favorite coach to help them succeed!