Meraki Aerial Class Important Details
For All Minor Registrations – Please have a parent or guardian print off and complete this form prior to the first class.
For All Adult Registrations – Please print off and complete this form prior to the first class.
Hello, Amazing Human!
Thank you so much for registering for your class with Meraki Aerial, hosted by The Forum!
Here are some tips to help you prepare for class!
- A waiver will be mandatory to sign before participating in class.
- I will have copies at the gym for you to fill out upon your arrival.
Please aim to be 5min early to complete this before class.
If you are a minor, your parent/guardian will need to sign off on the waiver for you, so please ensure that they arrive with you to do so.
I can send you a copy of the waiver if you prefer to complete it, at your convenience, prior to your start time. If this is the case – please respond to this email requesting it and I can send it to you.
232 Spruce Street – Unit 105, Red Deer, AB, T4E 1B4
If you’ve never been to The Forum before; it can be tricky to find the first time.
It is located just south of the Westerner, in the Aspen Development buildings.
You will see The Forum listed on the wooden business panels at the front of the parking lot.
The Forum is the last unit on the right hand side.
Please call 587-877-6349 if you need assistance to find it.
- This class does not require shoes of any kind. Barefoot or socks will be sufficient (silks is barefoot only).
- Please wear form fitting athletic wear that does not have zippers, buttons, or claps of any kind. You will want to have your torso and knee pits covered to avoid bruising, chafing and abrasions.
- If you have long hair, please ensure that it is up and out of your face.
- Don’t forget your water bottle! You’re going to be working your whole body, so you’ll want it!
- Currently there are no COVID-19 measures in place with Merkai Aerial & The Forum – If you wish to use your own precautions; you are more than welcome to do so at your own discretion. Your coaches will not be required to wear a mask or enforce social distancing.
- If you are late, you will still be required to complete a full body warm up before joining in on the remainder of the class.
- If you are recovering from a current or existing injury – please make me aware, prior to the start of any class.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns please do not hesitate to reach out!
I look forward to coaching you soon!