How to Succeed
1. Choose not to do this alone. Ask for Help. We’re here to be successful together. Any questions – call, email, text!
It’s easy to fall into the trap of trying to do everything yourself. However, this can lead to burnout and make it harder to achieve success. That’s why it’s essential to ask for help when needed. If you have a question or concern, don’t hesitate to contact us. Whether you prefer to call, email, or text, we are here to meet you where you are at. Remember, we want to see you succeed and are here to support you in any way we can.
2. Join our Network. Come to social events, join other classes, come hang out! This benefits you!
3. Follow Recommended Onboarding Timeline
- Schedule onboarding call with Kelsey. During this call you will have an opportunity to review the website portal, discuss WellnessLiving as well as ask any questions you may have!
- Fill out your ‘New Contractor’ Bio Form so we can add your to Our Crew on The Forum’s website
- WOOHOO! Your first classes are schedule and live
- Refer to the appropriate Marketing Plan (4/8/12 weeks) and begin spreading the news!
- Complete the Contractor Training
4. Follow Marketing Plan
4 Week Timeline
8 Week Timeline
12 Week Timeline